»

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Travel Notes

Vacations are to remind you who you are outside of work. Who the REAL you is, They can take you away and immerse you in a brand new view of the world. I’m two days into my vacation and have already had plenty of memorable moments. I’ve sat on a rock facing the Cathedral Spires at sunset. I’ve driven through the Black Hills national forest in morning light. I’ve gazed across fields of yellow flowers as far as the eyes can see. And I’ve seen a double rainbow end to end after a short Summer squall. And all that was just part of getting to the family reunion.

IMG_0266 I believe we all need to get out into nature to replenish ourselves. My favorite view is any one that just makes me say, “thank you.”  Thank you for putting me here in this spot at this time and creating something so beautiful.

3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

You captured the rainbow nicely with your camara. When did you take this? We were heading out to the Black Hills on Friday too...and saw a double rainbow...

Happy July ~Natalie

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
I love your picture! You really do have to appreciate the awesome things that are completely free once in a while. Your philosophy on life is sooo cool, I'm really honored to know you! I hope you are having fun on YOUR vacation now!!!
Catch you later, hon!
Kim
(I'm hoping to sign anonymously, otherwise I'll have to dig up my id and pw for this site, and I can't remember where I put it right now. Real helpful, right?)

Anonymous said...

Nice post on Travel notes........
I will try all that things...

SEO Delhi