»

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Shout Out to the United Kingdom

It took me a long time to add international shipping to my store. I guess I was afraid of underestimating shipping costs and the imagined hazards and pitfalls of mailing overseas. If you remember, I officially started offering international shipping about a month ago. I tried to get the word out, but saw no results. Now, suddenly, my last two sales have been to the U.K.! I'm always happy to make a sale and it's gratifying to know my overseas buyers are out there and have found me. So I just wanted to give a 'shout out' to my international friends and say, don't be shy! I'm open for business!

1 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

My hubby gave me a postage scale for Christmas...so I can make pretty educated guesses with the USPS website now...
So, I can relate. It's easier than I first thought too!!