»

Saturday, April 11, 2009

What I Made Today

e026d Today I made these gorgeous Kambaba Jasper Earrings! I’ve always loved this stone, especially in the soft square pillows that I used here. One thing I like about these earrings is the contrast. The shape of the round hammered hoops contrasts with the square stones. Also the shiny texture of the silver contrasts with the camoflauge pattern and color of the Jasper. The end result is both exotic and elegant!

Today I also made this simple necklace which could be worn by woman or a man. The pewter pendant is lead-free and the necklace can be worn with or without the glass accent beads. I’ve always liked pewter and got some of these pendants a few weeks ago. They make wonderful casual necklaces like this one.n083a

Both of these items have just been listed in my Etsy store.

_____________

Click HERE to enter my GIVEAWAY!

_____________

I also did some "retakes" for items already in my shop that needed a fresh start. Good photos are so essential, and sometimes you just need to put a new face on old listings!

0 comments: