»

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Now Shipping Internationally!

flags Finally, I’ve added true international shipping to my Etsy store! I’ve been intimidated by international shipping (beyond Canada) for too long, so I’ve finally taken the plunge. Why put up road blocks to increased sales? Jewelry is light and easy to ship at reasonable prices. And now that I’ve done a couple, the customs forms aren’t so scary.  I do hope the international buyers will find me. Etsy doesn’t make it easy to highlight the fact that you offer International shipping. I want to welcome all my readers from overseas and thank you for sticking with me!

4 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

I know what you mean about internationaly shipping being scary. :) I am sure you will get use to it in no time. Sounds like you already have. Your right the forms are not too bad. Ha ha. Good luck to you! Beautiful Jewelry. I love your kitty pics. Both so cute. Theodore looks like my Foster.
Jennifer

Just Jules said...

yeah you! to celebrate come over to my humble little place and answer the question "I am..." today - or go one step further and enter the contest (see the details at the post) bring your friends with you ;)

maybe you could say I am....proud

JoMo said...

Congrats, way to go...just think of all those lucky international customers! :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for international shipping! Once you start doing it a lot you'll learn to stash customs forms so you can do it before you even go to the post office. :)